asics usa wrestling backpack men's shoes running shoes ,asics gel-kinsei 6 running shoe - aw16 men's shoes asics gel lyte mt,outlet on sale
- apma seal of acceptance - approved by the american podiatric medical association.
- seamless construction - for an improved, lightweight fit.
- outer material: synthetic
- inner material: textile
- sole: gum rubber
- closure: lace-up
- material composition: synthetic
- fluidfit® upper - multi-directional stretch and supportive mesh which adapts to the athlete's foot for a truly personalised feel.
- heel clutching systemtm - cradles the heel for increased support.
- propulsion trusstic® technology - minimises energy loss by aiding the foot in the propulsion stage of the gait cycle.
asics gel-kinsei 6 running shoes asics rebels against conventional design with its new gel-kinsei 6. the upgraded seamless upper construction supplies superior comfort with improved fit and durability. the premium combination of a discreet heel unit and propulsion trusstic provides a seamless fusion with the runner's foot. with updated fluidride technology, the enduring cushion of the gel-kinsei 6 ensures a lightweight experience every step of your run. fluidfit® seamless upper the asics gel-kinsei 6's upper features asics' fluidfit® seamless synthetic mesh upper, which provides an excellent fit at a reduced weight. the mesh is stretchable in all directions, and as such it adapts to the wearer's foot to provide a superbly comfortable, personalised, glove-like fit. the mesh panels accommodate increased airflow, which helps to keep the feet cool and dry, and creates a more pleasant environment for the wearer. a comfordrytm sockliner provides extra cushioning, and also boasts exceptional moisture wicking qualities, which helps to leave your feet cool and dry, and your shoes at their lightest weight during your training. the sockliner is removable, and as such can easily be washed between uses. the gel-kinsei 6's upper also features performance technologies. the heel clutching systemtm consists of an exoskeletal heel counter, which cradles the heel and provides improved support. the snug fit of the heel counter ensures that the wearer's foot does not slip in the shoe, thereby minimising energy loss and channelling it into your run for enhanced performance. the heel clutching systemtm works in tandem with propulsion trusstic® technology, which mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot enters the propulsion stage, to drive your run forwards. the addition of reflective elements help to improve safety when out training in low-light conditions. as such, not only will these shoes take care of your gait, but also your safety. fluidride®, gel c
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.